54′ Willis Custom Carolina
- 2005 model
- Refit 2018
- 1500 HP Caterpillar Engine
- 600 gallon fuel tank
- 18′ Beam
- Coast Guard inspected and approved
- Equipped with an 8-man liferaft
- 130# Pompanette Fighting Chair
- Full tackle – 20#-130#
On the Boat…
Our primary goal is your personal satisfaction and enjoyment! To help everyone have a great time, we offer a few suggestions:
- We are licensed for parties of up to six people, we cannot carry more under any circumstances.
- Bring your food and beverages, we do not supply either. Overnight trips it is best to bring simple items to heat in our high power microwave (Burritos, Chicken, Casseroles, etc.)
- We have a big cooler and fridge on the boat, you are welcome to use either. The less coolers on the deck the better. You will need one to carry your fish home though.
- Please do not bring beverages in bottles, cans are much safer on a boat.
- Sunscreen is a no-brainer
- Hats, cool and protect you. Light colors are best.
- Please do not wear hard sole shoes or sandals (they are unsafe in seas), deck shoes are best, sneakers will work!
- Sea-sick pills are a good idea. I recommend getting a prescription patch from your doctor if you have had problems before, they are excellent.
- Beer is fine but hard liquor is not allowed!
- Illegal Drugs are not allowed! Please do not bring them!
- You are welcome to bring your own fishing rods or gear if you desire, however it is not necessary as we furnish them.
- If you desire you may bring live bait, we have a big live well. We often attempt to catch it on the way out, but it is always nice to have.
- It is customary to tip the mate 15-20%